Monday, March 7, 2011

Ebook Week March 6-12, 2011

Not sure if you’ve heard, but this week is Ebook Week, celebrating electronic books. I started reading ebooks about 8 years or so ago. I found them quite by accident.

At the time, I’d discovered Angela Knight’s Mageverse series and loved it. So I jumped onto her website, looking for more books. I found one that she had offered through Loose Id. I bit the bullet and bought it.

Then I found other publishers. I don’t even know how much money I spent in the beginning. This was before ereaders were so popular. I read most of my books on my computer. Then I talked hubby into buying me an ereader.

Choices were limited. I went with the Ebookwise reader. It was a little bulky, especially compared to today’s models. It worked, though. I LOVED it. I still have it, though nowadays I do most of my reading on my iTouch. I’m considering another ereader, but don’t know what I want so I hold off for now.

In honor of Ebook Week, some electronic publishers are giving away free ebooks or giving great deals. Check out the websites below for deals. I hope you enjoy. If you know of any others, please share in the comments.

Ebook Week
ImaJinn Books

0 comments:

Post a Comment